Quick Mill Andreja Premium Evo
This variant is currently sold out
Home espresso is the craft and ceremony that many people love and don't want to live without. A well designed machine with clean lines accents any space and the aroma of espresso fills a room with anticipation. The line of Quick Mill espresso machines embraces the art of espresso and milk-based drinks. The standard E61 brew group extracts one of the most consistent shots with its built-in pre-infusion.
The newly re-designed and improved Andreja Premium:
SOME UPGRADES INCLUDE:
Sirai Pressure Stat
Commercial grade pressure stat. Sirai is known for its durability and dependability.
New Indicator Light
Turns on when brew boiler is filling. This will help to identify if boiler is filling when pump has been activated.
Indicator light that turns on when brew boiler is filling. This will help to identify if boiler is filling when pump has been activated.
New Style Non Compression Valves
Commercial grade steam & hot water valves that are non-compression so they do not wear by over tightening. The new valves are built in a manner that stops them from touching front of the machine to avoid scratching.
STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION
All of our Quick Mill espresso machines use only #304 food grade stainless steel, including the frame.
VACUUM BREAKER VALVE
No vapor lock problems with this valve if you want to put your machine on a timer.
52 WATT ULKA PUMP WITH BRASS ENDS AND THERMAL PROTECTION
Higher wattage pumps do not have to work as hard and produce less noise. Brass ends won't loosen up and develop leaks like less expensive 41-watt Ulka pumps with plastic ends. The pump has a built-in thermal overload protection couple mounted on the side of the pump coil, which will protect the pump by shutting it off in the event it runs too long and gets too hot.
SECOND MAGNETIC SENSOR
This sensor gives you a low audible alert to let you know you will need to add water soon. You can finish the shot you are pulling and even do a couple more before the second sensor will kill power to the heater. Even if you fail to add water at this point, the second sensor only kills power to the heater and not the pump.
Protects the heating element. No fusible link that has to be replaced; just push down and it's reset.
EASY ACCESS BOILER DRAIN
We added a drain plug to the bottom of the boiler and increased the size of the opening to the access port. This way, you can drain your boiler completely for whatever reason. You can add a piece of silicone tubing to the end of the drain plug and twist the plug open, making it easy to drain into your sink or a bucket. This feature and process are seen above in the last two images.
- Sirai Pressure Stat
- Commercial grade valves
- Light indicator when boiler is filling
- Pulsar to reduce the noise level from the vibratory pump
- Hinged cover - no need to remove the cup warming tray to refill the water tank
- Easy access expansion valve - no need to remove the outer shell to adjust
- Three position power switch (left - power on for initial fill, center - power off, right - power on and heating)
- Custom made knobs
- Easy access boiler drain
- High-quality stainless steel construction #304 food grade, even the frame itself
- E-61 commercial group with automatic pre-infusion
- Built-in heat exchanger (brew coffee and steam milk simultaneously)
- Thermo siphon circulation (maintains consistent brewing temperature)
- Ulka 52 watt vibratory pump with thermal overload protection
- Semi-automatic lever action
- Insulated boiler keeps your kitchen, and more importantly, expensive internal electrical components cooler, preventing failure due to exposure to excessive heat.
- 80oz water reservoir
- Large, pull-out stainless drip tray with 46 ounce capacity
- Cup warmer
- No burn steam and hot water arms
- 2 hole steam tip & 4 hole steam tip
- Boiler pressure gauge
- Group pressure gauge
- Precise, magnetic switch detects low water level
- Automatic water level control
- Direct connect option available
- Two complete 58 mm portafilters (one single and one double)
- Blank for back-flushing
|Cup Clearance||5 in|
|Boiler(s) Material||copper/brass- coated|
|Boiler Size||1.6 L|
|Reservoir Size||3 L|
** PLEASE NOTE: Please allow up to 30 days to process your equipment or accessory order. Due to COVID-19, our manufacturers can have delays. Once you submit your order, we will confirm the ship date with our manufacturer and let you know. You can also email us at email@example.com to request an update in advance of placing your order.