It's almost summer time, and almost time for the switch to refreshing cold beverages. Maybe your beverage of choice is water, maybe it's a Pina colada, maybe it's Iced Tea. And maybe, just maybe, your favorite is cold coffee.
If you're like us, warmer weather calls for Cold Brew! Our Liquid Currency is the perfect solution. A pre-made, absolutely delicious and refreshing alternative to hot coffee. Many companies only steep their Cold Brew for 12-18 hours. We steep ours for at least 24 hours - to give you the boldest flavor possible.
"But I only drink iced coffee and it works for me!" ..... Do you know the differences between iced coffee and cold brew? Here they are:
* The term "cold brew" refers to the process, not the temperature of the liquid served. "Iced coffee" is literally that - coffee brewed hot and then cooled. The difference - consider dilution; brewing coffee hot and then adding ice (or letting it sit on the counter for hours) most certainly leads to a weaker taste and less freshness.
* Following the above point, Cold Brew is literally "brewed cold" - beans are ground and steeped in cool water (in our case, for 24 hours), then served or sealed and refrigerated immediately. No dilution, or loss of flavor or freshness.
* Cold Brew is less acidic, less bitter, and much more smooth than iced coffee.
* There is more caffeine in Cold Brew - this has to do with the brewing method. Iced coffee is originally hot water which is forced through the beans in a brewer relatively quickly; the beans don't have enough time to let go of their caffeine. Cold Brew is steeped a long time, and you are literally drinking the caffeine water from the beans!
* Again, the term "cold brew" refers to the process, not the temperature of the liquid served. Cold Brew can be served hot or cold.
Products We Offer:
* Our Liquid Currency is 1-gallon of our Cold Brew, delivered to you already cooled in a bag with a handle that goes directly in your fridge.
* Our Cold Brew pouches come in a 6-count and make a half-gallon each.
Cold Brew Pouches